Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Thankful today...

For my garlic press!!! It's a nice one, from Pampered Chef. I like their stuff, but it's a bit pricey, I think.

So one day, my friend, Diana, and I were in Goodwill shopping one day. I hadn't really found anything to buy (that in itself nearly miraculous!) until we were standing in line to pay. I had been wanting a garlic press cause I used a lot of garlic when I cook. I snatched that thing up so fast it would make your head spin. It was marked $1 which is good because it costs $15.50 from PC, but I didn't have any cash and was embarrassed to use a check or check card. So, Diana bought it for me...and wouldn't let me pay her back. Thanks, Diana...I love ya!

Here's a pic of one of my wonderful kiddos. It's Tilley on Easter morning. She got up in a foul mood, and when she remembered that wearing a skirt wasn't optional, it made it 10 times worse. We were trying to take her pic and she kept crying and as you can see, wiping her eyes (and probably her nose) on her nice new Easter blouse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home