Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF!

Whew! Am I glad it's Friday! This has been a wild week and I'm glad it's over.

Went back to my chiropractor today. He showed me my x-rays, and compared to the "normal" one of patient, Mrs. Perfect Spine, mine looks pretty bad. He also said I have TMJ. He said basically that the stress of Georgia's death is really taking it's toll on my body. So, I'll be going three times a week for the next 8 weeks. I don't mind going...he's a great guy and his wife (who works there, too) is a great friend.


Speaking of Georgia's death, she's been gone 10 weeks today. That is so hard to believe! I love this picture...she and Daniel are napping together!

Check out my husband's blog...there's a really cute video clip of Kaymie on there.

Three more ballgames tonight, and they're all at different hours. Tonight they are at 6, 7, and 8. Sometimes we get lucky and they all play at 7! It's getting kind of dark outside and the wind is blowing really hard, so it may get rained out.


I'm attaching a pic of Sean on Christmas morning. Do you have any idea how GREAT Christmas morning is with 9 kids in the house!?!?!?! It's AWESOME!

Please take a look at some pics of children who are waiting to be adopted. Could YOU be the mommy and/or daddy that they're waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home