Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thankful today...

for my digital camera! I have a Kodak EasyShare DX6490. It takes pics and video. I took this video of my sweet Georgia with it. I had just changed her diaper then turned on her mobile. I went to throw the diaper away and wash my hands. By this time the mobile had quit and she was just laying there looking at it...until she noticed that I was standing there and she began to "talk" to me. We had many of these very interesting conversations...I'd give all I have to be able to have just one more with her. I sure do miss her.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM , Blogger Patti said...

Priceless! That tape is worth a million! :-)

 
At 8:20 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Jill,
What a precious memory to have captured. Blessings to you today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home