Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Icky day...

I have a condition called bile reflux. I haven't had a flare up in nearly a year, but I think I'm having one now. It causes lots of symptoms, but the worst are extreme nausea and severe abdominal pain. The pain has been bad but not unbearable yet. I just feel plain old crappy today. Tilley and I are supposed to go to the "Mother/Daughter" banquet at church tonight. I hope I feel like going.


I'm leaving you with a picture of my sweet Georgia. I think I should start putting a pic of her every day (warning, I have LOTS of pics of her!) I love this picture...she's laying on her daddy's chest and has the look of "don't mess with me or my daddy will take care of you!" I sure do miss her.

Have you considered adopting a waiting child? Their greatest desire is to have a family of their own!!! Do you know that in most cases, the state will pay you a monthly "subsidy" and will continue the child's Medicaid until they are 18...or as long as they are in school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home