Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Killer headache & Thankful today...

I have learned that my body processes grief and stress by giving me killer headaches. I've had one since Georgia died, nearly 10 weeks ago. When I woke up this morning I felt like someone had set off a bomb in my head. I grabbed the phone and called my chiropractor, Dr. Ellis. I know some people think chiropractors aren't for "real", but MY chiropractor is awesome (plus, he and his wife are personal friends AND adoptive parents). He worked on me a while, the nurse practitioner put an injection into my shoulder and then they did some PT. I hope to feel better soon!

So, today, I'm thankful for my chiropractor and all his little gadgets he uses to help me feel better.


Here's the Georgia pic for today (and me in my froggie nightshirt). This was our first night home and Andy and I were about to get her in bed. She didn't cry at all that first night, she only grunted every four hours on the dot. WE MISS YOU, OUR SWEET GIRL!!!


I'm also adding a pic of Levi playing in a box. This was taken several months ago. My kids have always loved playing with sticks and boxes more than toys. Go figure.

Here's my daily plug for adoption. There are lots of waiting children...won't you consider making one of them part of your family?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home