Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday...

Well, it's Sunday and that means that Andy has to go back to work tomorrow. Why are the weekends SO short?

I woke up this morning with another of my killer headaches. I stayed home from church. Ashleigh (my 23 year old *daughter*...she's actually my best friend's daughter but she relocated to TN from MO a couple years ago and we're REALLY close now) came over to eat. We had steak and baked potatoes, salad and I fixed a peach cobbler (her favorite)and sweet tea.

Gonna cut this short, I'm tired and feel pretty rotten tonight. I get to go back to the chiropractor tomorrow (woohoo). Here's a pic of Kaymie and Levi taken before church tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home