Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Monday, June 05, 2006

So THAT'S how you're supposed to eat an ice cream cone!

Andy and I were sitting at the table tonight reading the paper. We hoped to read more than a sentence or two, so we did what any *good* parents do...we fixed chocolate ice cream cones for the kids! ;) Here's Levi eating his from the bottom...





Here's Asher and Kaymie enjoying theirs...
























And as if I haven't posted enough of my kids today, here's a cute video clip of Sean and Levi playing with a guitar. The video is a little dark (the kids were playing with the camera AGAIN), but it's really cute.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the guitar video about made me wet my pants. What a giggle that boy has!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home