Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ridiculous...

I found this on the internet today. This should be against the law...
Caucasian baby girl due to a mom who has placed before. She is seeking open adoption and needs a very involved adoptive mom (family) to give her support, love and just be there for her. Estimated fees are $35,000.00!!!!!!! THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, I could get on my soapbox and stay there all day. Over 100,000 kids waiting, wishing for, and wanting parents and they are asking for that much money? FOR WHAT???? I'm sorry, but that amount is nauseating, offensive, bewildering, and screams greed. There oughta be a law against that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home