Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

One month and counting....

til vacation!!! July 1 Gulf Shores, here we come!!! I'm excited!! I'm gonna pile my big self up somewhere and rest for a whole week. Andy's parents are meeting us down there and his uncle Richard and aunt JoAnn are even talking about dropping by for a visit. Richard is a HOOT!!! The fella has to be 73 or so, but is a fireball! He's the kind of guy that keeps you laughing all the time. JoAnn is such a sweet lady and so incredibly easy to talk to. Being around her is always like catching up with an old friend. It'll be cool if the do make it...I know my mil will be THRILLED! I definately hit the jackpot in the in-law department.

We had a blast Sunday...we had six of our kids plus two of my cousin's kids and a friend of Tilley's in the pool. I fed them all lunch and they swam the rest of the day until church time. Last year when we bought a new table for our kitchen, we stuck the old one on the back porch. Works out great when the kids are wet and we don't want them in here dripping all over everything.

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM , Blogger Patti said...

You're going to Gulf Shores? No fair, I am jealous! Never been - but heard it's paradise! I haven't even taken a HONEYMOON yet! And..we'll be married 5 years this Fall. Augh.....

 
At 7:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photo of all those happy kids!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home