Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Gonna have to go to the doctor...

I can't shake this cold/sinus crud that I've been battling since Saturday evening, so I've decided to go to the doctor tomorrow. I'm going to have to find a new doctor, because my regular m.d. is going through a divorce and is out of work "indefinitaly". That stinks. So, because my cousin works for a doc at a walk-in clinic, I think I'll head up there first thing tomorrow. Andy's going to stay home a couple of hours so I can go. Hopefully, they can have me feeling better soon. If I weren't coughing til I wet on myself it wouldn't be so bad, but I just can't stand that!

On a more positive note, the kids and I have been working on a Father's Day surprise for Andy. I hope he enjoys it as much as we have.

Here's Andy's mom, Elaine, and Georgia on Christmas day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home