Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day. I know all of you think you have the best husband and your kids have the best dad, my my kids DO have the best dad and I DO have the best husband.

I had worked on the Father's Day gift for several weeks. I couldn't decide on what to buy him, so I decided to make him something. I put together a video of our kids with the songs, "A Love Without End, Amen" by George Strait, and "I Want to be Just Like You" by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. I got up, fixed him breakfast burritos, and we parked him in front of the tv while he ate breakfast. I think he really liked the video.

Last night, Andy was talking about how much he missed Georgia yesterday. I felt the same way on Mother's Day...it was very bittersweet. We have all these beautiful, wonderful children, but even though we have 8, something is missing.

Here's a pic of Andy and the kids. There are other pics that are better, but I like this one cause not everybody is looking at the camera.

My grandfather is being moved to rehab today. It's further from our town than the hospital is, so we're all going to take turns taking my grandma up there for visits and his therapy. My cousin is going to be staying with her at her house so she doesn't have to stay alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home