Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

YEAH BABY!!!

They got him! He's dead!!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!! That's just the news I wanted to hear..."Abu Musab al-Zarqawi is dead". It's about time. This man was evil straight to the bone. Can you imagine BEHEADING another human being?

Okay, sing along with me (to the tune of Wizard of Oz's "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead") Ding dong al-Zarqawi is dead, al-Zarqawi sorry piece of trash is dead, ding dong al-Zarqawi is dead".

I'm not usually happy when another person dies, I am usually a very compassionate person (a little too compassionate sometimes). But I remember the first beheading of an American citizen, Nick Berg, in Iraq and it was al-Zarqawi who did it. I remember how angry I was and how I felt rage building up inside of me. I remember thinking how that poor man's mother must feel, and how scared he must have been...and what a horrible death that would be. I remember praying, "Lord, deliver this man into the hands of the United States military and let them kill him!"

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Hope you are feeling better?

Love the video clips of the kids.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home