Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm all shook up.........

And, no, I'm not Elvis.

Out of the blue, one of my kids asked what Georgia looked like when we found her dead.  How does one put, "Well, she was limp, lifeless, and blue" into lingo that teenagers will understand yet not be freaked out by?  Only my youngest three were home that horrific night in March 2006.  Most of my oldest kids were with my mom.

I don't know.  Why do kids have to die?  Why can't we just all live forever and be happy?

Gonna be a looooooooooooooooooooooong, sleepless night.  Too many emotions to sleep.

Georgia, I miss you.  We did all we could to save you that night, but it just wasn't meant to be.  You, Papaw, and Joshua have fun in Heaven.  I'll see you someday.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger Jill said...

oh sweet mama....

i dread the day that caleb and hannah ask to hear what happened to joshua.

i love you. you are a good mama to all of your children- including georgia (just in a different way.)

wish i could share some of my heavy duty drugs with you! hahahahaha!

love you.

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I just found out that the police were going through our cabinets and refrigerator that night. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home