Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Monday, June 26, 2006

New favorite song...

Okay, my new favorite song is "How Great is Our God". Here are the lyrics:

The splendor of the King
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice, all the earth rejoice
He wraps himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at His voice,
And trembles at His voice

Chorus:
How great is our God
Sing with me
How great is our God
And all will see
How great, how great is our God

Age to age He stands
And time is in His hands
Beginning and the End,
Beginning and the End
The Godhead, Three in One
Father, Spirit, Son
The Lion and the Lamb, Lion and the Lamb

Chorus:
Name above all names
Worthy of all praise
My heart will sing how great is our God

Listen to it here

If you don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, I encourage you to seek Him. He loves you more than you can imagine and He died so you can spend eternity with Him in Heaven. Life will be better, sweeter and happier than you ever thought possible.

Here's Kaymie and Levi worshipping the Lord to my favorite song. Aren't they precious?

2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh now that is toooooo cute!!!

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are tooo adorable! I love that some too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home