Lovin' my kids!

My life as head of the Looney Bin!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Long time no blog...

Many thanks to all my friends who've inquired about me and my lack of blogging lately. Life has been rough the past few weeks. Daniel moved out unexpectedly because, "I'm 18 and I'm old enough to do what I want to". So, that's kind of had me in a funk. Then today, I've found out that my aunt Jane has probably only days to live. Her body is eat up with cancer. I went to see her tonight and she it totally out of it (which is a good thing), but it's so hard to see her laying there swollen and that yellow color to her skin that one gets when they have liver cancer. Also, I've had problems with Blogger not being able to post pictures or log in. I'll try to do better. Thanks again to all of you who've asked...

Hugs...

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging. Daniel will grow up and be okay. Don't worry.

 
At 11:31 PM , Blogger Andy Brasfield said...

I'd like to see you get back into blogging. With your new phone it would be easy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home